 General / 54084
  Kiddicraft and Lego

Hilary Fisher Page and Kiddicraft Anyone who has followed Lego history, or who perhaps has studied British educational toys, by now surely knows the connection between Hilary Fisher Page’s Self-Locking Building Brick and Lego’s Automatic Binding (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

Fascinating article. Could you post it to (URL) BrickWiki>? (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

(...) (article snipped) fascinating stuff ! -pete.w (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

(...) Jim, Excellent information. I think you should publish the link to your site here, so readers can enjoy the pictures you have online too!. Eric (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

(...) Excellent article! Thanks! I was wondering whether it would be possible to add the quote here from that 1997 LEGO publication. I would be interested to know how they phrased the Page question. Thanks in advance! Maaike (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Kiddicraft and Lego

Amazing story and details! I knew little about this. Know I understand why was never able to get proper answers from LEGO, about origin of the brick dimensions and where there were mathematical studies in the origin of the 5:5:6 brick proportions, (...) (13 years ago, 11-Dec-10, to lugnet.general, FTX)