 General / 54087
Re: Kiddicraft and Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Hughes wrote:
   Hilary Fisher Page and Kiddicraft

Anyone who has followed Lego history, or who perhaps has studied British educational toys, by now surely knows the connection between Hilary Fisher Page’s Self-Locking Building Brick and Lego’s Automatic Binding Brick, but aside from this fact there is remarkably little information about Page or Kiddicraft, his pioneering toy company.

So here we go. Not exactly Harry Potter 7, but nearly as long ;) Let me know what you think.

(article snipped)

fascinating stuff !

-pete.w