 General / 55579
55578  |  55580
Subject:
2011 Train Calendar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 19:14:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Click here to order from LuLu.com!

Help support RAILBRICKS, the brick railroading magazine, with this gorgeous 13 month calendar. Each month features photos from Anthony Sava’s Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series, showcasing trains and scenery built entirely of LEGO® bricks. As a bonus, the 13th month features a guest photo of LEGO trains by Larry Pieniazek and Jim Garrett.

--Tony