 General / 55097
Re: 10194 Emerald Night Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 19:11:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

They really had me fooled with that “available on April 1st” part when I saw this on the Flickr LEGO Trains group.

FYI, it’s a violation of Flickr Terms of Service to just offer deep links without linking to the photo or set pages... but for the sake of convenience here’s an FTX version of the above links so we can see the images inline...