 Announcements / 3916
Subject:
10194 Emerald Night Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:37:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

As per my Ambassadorial duties (and because I'm really excited about this set):

-----------------------

February 18, 2009 – In acknowledgement of the many fan blogs and posts in the
last week we are writing to confirm that The LEGO Company will be launching the
#10194 Emerald Night Train in late March / early April via LEGO Shop at Home and
LEGO Brand Retail.

The #10194 will first be unveiled simultaneously at Brickfest PDX in Portland,
Oregon and Wunderwelt Modellbau in St. Pölten, Austria on March 27 & 28, 2009.

Attached are approved marketing assets from The LEGO Company that help depict
the details for this great new product. Also listed below is some brief product
information with pricing for the #10194.

And to think there’s more………but we’re saving that for the fan events on March 27
& 28 as mentioned above.

Look for more information on the #10194 Emerald Night Train in the March 30th
issue of the LEGO Shop at Home Catalog and online at www.LEGOshop.com.

#10194 – Emerald Night
Ages 14+
1,085 pieces
Pricing:
US $ 99.99
CA $ 129.99
UK £ 68.50
DE € 89.99

With piston-powered wheels, this train is an all-new LEGO® classic!

Here comes the Emerald Night! Build this incredible classic-styled train with
loads of amazing details, from the steam locomotive with furnace to the opening
tender and dining car with removable roof, opening doors and detailed interior.
Measures 68 cm (27.2 in) long! Includes three minifigures, elements in rare
colors and all-new large train wheels with piston motion!

• This classically-styled train features a steam locomotive with furnace,
opening tender, dining car with removable roof, opening doors and detailed
interior!

• Train measures 27.2 inches (68cm) long!

• Lots of authentic touches including elements in rare colors and all-new large
train wheels with piston motion!

• Includes 3 minifigures!

Images:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3571/3290034503_ea77c45ded_o.jpg