 General / 53915
Re: Please bring BS back - at least in a locked version!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 05:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benn Coifman wrote:

   Second, as I sit here and look over my list of brickshelf links of good ideas and then think about the thousands of brickshelf images that are linked from the lugnet archive, if anything can be done to preserve brickshelf (without further postings if necessary), I would strongly support/encourage it. Even better would be publicly viewable, but paid member only posting on brickshelf from here on out

Amen, brother. And I’m willing to put my $$$ where my mouth is, and I have emailed Kevin as much.

I thought that it was great that Kevin finally started taking donations, but he ceased it. It is certainly worth $2.00 a month to me to support Brickshelf. Heck, throw in another $2.00 for LUGNET. Fiddy bucks a year for sites like Brickshelf and LUGNET to exist?! Every day, in a New York minute!

I say we flood Kevin with $$$ with some sort of “Save Ferris” fundraiser. We could scrape up 5 figures in no time.

Come on, Kevin! Give us the word. Give us a PP account addy....

JOHN