 General / 5336
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 16:25:01 GMT

As I said in a spawned thread.. with some planning I can get a box moved
from one region of the country to another for nothing. If it's small
enough.

Chris, where are you, I am going to be in Springfield MO for a few hours
on Monday.

lugnet.