 General / 52515
    Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Today an opened 6067 complete with box, insert, and instructions sold for $124 on eBay. Guarded Inn's have not regained their previous value completely but "collector quality" mib and misb versions are still worth a lot. Many people may not be (...) (18 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Chris Magno
   Hi Ben, I believe the original germ of the idea of ~abuse~ was just a HYPOTHETICAL example. NO ONE has claimed that abuse has happened. In lugnet.general, Benjamin Ellermann wrote: snip (...) :) <--- notice this (cough) (cough) Swamberg(1) (cough) (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Michael Huffman
     (...) Chris is right, this is a hypothetical dicussion... but I not naive enough to believe that every Lego ambassador's motive is purely altruistic in nature... Probably a more realistic example is, if the LAs knew that next year, Lego will release (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —Chris Magno
     (sniff) YEARS!!!! I was around from the "old days" (wipes single tear from eye) (1) I have enudured lots, the growing pains, the mocking, the "others."(2) The rise and fall and rise again of nations and empires. After a while, you just give up. You (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: OT (was Questions about fan involvement with TLC) —C. L. GunningCook
     (...) Snipped most of Chris' melodrama (...) Rolls eyes Yeah, right, whatever! TO LUGNET MEMBERS~ Please refrain from ever saying Chris is "right". His ego alone is hard to take, with "proof" like this, he will never let us forget. He truly is darn (...) (18 years ago, 16-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC —David Koudys
   (...) Yes, my original post brought up a hypothetical example with the 9 volt discussion--the potential of NDA/Ambassador abuse in a situation. And subsequent posts from others outlining how differnet types of abuse may occur shows that people have (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.general)