 General / 52461
  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I have to agree with Lenny on this one, I don't see a reason why there would be any mistrust? Is it the thought that we may be saying one thing and know that to not be the truth? Although we do have some extra information that we cannot (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) (snip) (...) HI Jeff, are you coming to the rtl dinner on Thurs? I didn't see ANY reference to mistrust, or lies in this entire thread. Those seem to be words Lenny used. Neither Janey or anyone else ever accused any NDA'er of lying. To (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) "and a certain amount of distrust both between and within them." From (URL) here> (...) Then where does the lack of trust come from? Or to use your words, what is the problem? (...) What was the original intent, and how is it lacking? (...) (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Well then, I sit corrected on the "mis/dis" trust phrase. If you want to argue semantics, then might I suggest moving this to .debate. In the mean time, both YOU and Jeff, came out guns blazing, trying your darnedest to make sure you set "us" (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) I do plan on being there, and at that time I can explain why I have not been at any rtl Events for the past month :( (...) In all honesty Chris, and everyone else reading this, until just recently, we were not given information about new (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)