 General / 5245
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:34:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

<cool idea>

Ditto's to the various 'count me in's!  Heck, I could bounce it around my
basement and catch 6 different people's collections! <grin>(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: This is what happens when you're the only maniac with floorspace! ;)