 General / 5242
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:59:42 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote

How about in order to keep the box from going to blue 1x1's, people have to put
in what they take out, like if they take out a purple 1x19 plate, they have to
put in another type of plate, and if they take a Timmy, they have to put in
another minifig, or a 1x1 finned Space engine, another engine piece must go in,
etc..
Greg
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/

I think that might defeat the purpose of the box.  I might have space engine pieces
i don't want, and getting space engine pieces back out of the box wouldn't help if
I wanted plates.  Maybe a more general rule like just try to keep a good fun mix
going would be appropriate.

Patricia Schempp
pschemp@clemson.edu
(Hey, there are three dedicated lego nuts here at clemson, (we're all friends) so
can we have the box first?)
(If not oh well, can't hurt tryin' !  *grin*)