 General / 5235
Re: take a piece, leave a piece -- traveling box of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 14:52:03 GMT

Count me in. At last, a home for all those worthless space and castle
pieces! I need relief on the one week deadline though as I usually only
mail things on weekends.

Todd Lehman wrote:
<snip, unlike just about everyone else who quoted the whole thing>

lugnet.