 General / 51848
51847  |  51849
Subject:
Best "practical" use of LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 06:36:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

What uses have you put LEGO to that are for practical reasons?  Let me give some
examples to illustrate:

1. Eric McCarthy's napkin holder made of LEGO

2. I use 2x4 bricks as leveling shims for furniture in areas where the floor is
not entirely flat

3. Someone posted on LUGNET a couple years ago that they had built a holder for
their electric toothbrush out of LEGO TECHNIC parts; I built one too

4. My wife uses small interdental brushes that happen to fit nicely in TECHNIC
peg holes, so I built a little LEGO brush holder for her

What practical uses have you found for LEGO?