 General / 51852
Re: Best "practical" use of LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:38:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:'

<snip>

As such, the storm windows tend to rattle mightily when even the faintest zephyr
passes.  To remedy this, I've inserted three- and four-brick stacks of LEGO 2x4
bricks, sometimes including a 2x4 plate or two, to brace the storm window
against the main sash.

Works like a charm.

Dave!

I use a rolled up wool sock for that same issue...

Dave K