 General / 51847
51846  |  51848
Subject:
off topic computer problem----HELP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 06:49:48 GMT

Hey all,
First I would like to apologize for posting this here but this is the only
group of computer programmers and such that I know.

MY problem is actually quite odd. All fonts on yahoo, bricklink, brickshelf,
lugnet.... are HUGE. Normally with my res. set to 8x12 the fonts are around 12
currently however they look to be about 20-22. I’m thinking I got a virus/ bug
or something off of AIM but considering I’m computer illiterate I cannot find
it. Strangely enough it doesn't seem to be affecting anything on the computer
its self, just the net. If you have any idea of what this is please help.

System stuff
Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.1998
I.E.  6.1
-Version 6.0.2800.1106