 General / 51592
Re: Lego Parts You Hate....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:07:52 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
if you turn the piece on it's back it's exactly two plates high) but
I'vehardly ever used it this way.  You can see it applied here:
http://www.peeron.com/scans/6957-1/4  in step 7
I was totally surprised by this when I rebuilt this set for the first time.
I had no idea that they could be used this way!

I wonder what purposes the turned headlight bricks serve in the place you
showed. They seem to be there just for the looks. Or wait: Does the base of the
headlight give support to the transgreen Facet Top? Turning the headlight brick
makes its base stand out by 1/6 brick-width. (Which makes it additionally hard
to use it this way since you don't always have the room to absorb this
outstanding 1/6 brick-width.)

Bye
Jojo