 General / 51561
Re: Lego Parts You Hate....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
I didn't want to bury this thread under lugnet.parts.... so I put it in
lugnet.general...

We all have Lego parts that we really like.....

But there are a few parts I really don't like....

What say ye.... what pieces don't you like?

Gary Istok

That must be that darn nylon hinge:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/650

- I remember as a child always battling with this - it fell off when it was
supposed to stick, and it stuck when I was trying to remove it (hence all the
teeth-marks).

With regards to the wheels with studs, I actually liked them, as you could build
onto them (wings for a mill etc.).

Arne, Copenhagen