 General / 51566
Re: Lego Parts You Hate....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

   What say ye.... what pieces don’t you like?

Gary Istok

Oooh. Fun game... I discovered a new piece just last night which I already hate. Don’t own any or know what it’s called (2x2 tall dome?) but it is a single part which could be made from a 2x2 round with a 2x2 dome on top. I can see absolutely no reason for this piece to exist.

Do you mean ? That part started out as a cover for treasure in the Adventurers; its hollowness is an important aspect of the part.

Steve