 General / 51286
  Lego Factory sets released

According to a posting on Jake's blog, the Lego Factory sets are available. (URL) check out (URL) the bottom it reads - Experience LEGO Factory Today! Use the LEGO Factory website and Digital Designer to create your own incredible models! Then, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Factory sets released

(...) I'm practically *drooling* at the thought of this... One question, tho - does anyone have any idea how this might affect Bricklink sellers? If I can create my own custom model and have Lego send me the parts, that makes me less likely to look (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Factory sets released

(...) It depends on how the models are priced. If it's a flat X cents per piece, it will probably be overpriced for everyday pieces, but cheap for odd pieces. I'm guessing we're going to see a pretty restrictive palette on these things, though - (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:IJvr1J.1266@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) instructions (...) I personally think is a huge mistake and unless these sets get cheaper, will probably prevent me from buying (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Factory sets released

(...) John- TLC makes 1000s of elements in 100+ (hopefully to be cut in half) colors. That's a lot of theoretical permutations. In any one year, they hardly manufacture a few percent of the possibilities. If they don't make it, we can't buy it (and (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)