 General / 51286
51285  |  51287
Subject:
Lego Factory sets released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:59:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

According to a posting on Jake's blog, the Lego Factory sets are available.

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm

And check out
http://shop.lego.com/Factory/

At the bottom it reads -

Experience LEGO Factory Today!
Use the LEGO Factory website and Digital Designer to create your own
incredible models! Then, coming in August to North America, you'll be able
to order the bricks and elements to build your custom LEGO Factory creations
in the real world - just like the Factory sets shown here!

So that will be interesting.

But the thing that puzzles me the most is the *lack of building instructions
in the box*. Granted, the order pages clearly states that the instructions
are available only online. But I'm not sure about this move.

Bryan