 General / 51002
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:52:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Øyvind Steinnes wrote:

   Ok, I have now used maj.com since this message appeared. But I will not use maj.com anymore, the reason is that I am used to checking brickshelf for new uploads (“Recent”) almost daily since I’m intrested in geting new ideas for my LEGO creations. But on maj.com there are too much other stuff that I not intrested in at all.

Perhaps if Kevin included a “LEGO” category on Maj.com along with the other categories, it might be more palatable for those only interested in LEGO.

JOHN