 General / 50868
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 04:22:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Tommy Armstrong wrote:

The web is wonderful but it ain't permanent or free. If the people who use
brickshelf think so much of it (and I have always been impressed with it), then
they should be willing to pay for a subscription to upload and download images.

I'd certainly be for micropayments for uploading images. I don't know how many
images are uploaded each day/week/month, but at $.01 each, I should think the
income might add up, yet wouldn't break anybody.

It'd be nice to keep the ability to view images free, though, since it opens up
the building community to the rest of the world.

Rick C.