 General / 50858
Re: Brickshelf going away???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 May 2005 21:32:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:

Brickshelf.com is not going away, at least not if I can help it.  I am working
with someone to rehost the instruction scans, and they will be in
their new home as soon as we can get them moved and they can get the necessary
permission from LEGO.  I expect the new caretakers will do a better job
than I ever did, and especially better than I have lately.

It is my intent to keep the brickshelf gallery online for the forseeable future,
though performance may be limited and new uploads may be disabled at
some point.

- Kevin

Thanks, Kevin!

That message about transferring files to maj.com made it sound like the
galleries were going away, too.

Is there anything we can do to help? I've already donated, but would be happy to
add to my donation if there's a funding crisis.

Also, any way you can warn us before uploading is disabled or keep us up-to-date
on changes to avoid another panic?

Thanks again.

-Steven