 General / 50526
Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce, John Neal wrote:
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

I don’t believe the promise of $ would have been made unless they completely intended to donate.