 Announcements / 2881
New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:24:11 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

JOHN

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

Great idea, John! I don’t think we’ll have a problem with getting enough people to take it, but it’ll be interesting to see how fast it climbs to 150.

Kelly

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

You forgot the “This poll is flawed” option ;) What if I vote nope before I take the TLC survey, then I can’t go back and change my (now incorrect) vote :D

ROSCO

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

You forgot the “This poll is flawed” option ;)

LOL, I was just thinking the same thing. EVERYONE seems to forget that one sometimes. Even you, I expect, as I know I do.

   What if I vote nope before I take the TLC survey, then I can’t go back and change my (now incorrect) vote

Isn’t that pretty much true of ALL polls on LUGNET? Is there a suggestion in there somewhere? If so, you know where to FUT.

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
Good idea, though this poll won’t be entirly accurate. I’ve alerted CCers to the LEGOfan survey:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4449

And not all of them are members of LUGNET, so they can’t vote in this poll. Still, it will be interesting to see the results.

-- Nathan Wells

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

JOHN

yes, i am very glad to have so simple a way to show my appreciation and support for Brickfest™.

sheree

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

JOHN

Hey John, isn’t is supposed to be TLG, not TLC?

Also, I’m curious how many lugnet members versus lugnet lurkers filled out that survey (see, I’m not a lugnet member...Hey Todd, who do I send some money to for membership?)

-Scott Lyttle

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

VOTE HERE

JOHN

Thank you for your willingness to participate, however this study has been completed and is closed. So, I couldn’t enter the questionaire. Perhaps TLC was afraid of actually having to pay up?

/\/\ark “I hope that isn’t the reason the closed” de Kock

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
Hey Todd, who do I send some money to for membership?)

You may find everything you need to become a member here:
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/join/

Bye
Jojo

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

I don’t believe the promise of $ would have been made unless they completely intended to donate.

Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

I don’t believe the promise of $ would have been made unless they completely intended to donate.

Totally agree. But I think John was trying to measure whether “we made it or not” ... per Jake’s “holy mackerel!” post, I’d say “easily”... (which is awesome!)

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, John Neal wrote:
   The suspense was killing me, so I thought I’d provide a way for us all to see if enough people had responded for Brickfest™ to collect the $2,000 promised by TLC.

I don’t believe the promise of $ would have been made unless they completely intended to donate.

Totally agree. But I think John was trying to measure whether “we made it or not” ... per Jake’s “holy mackerel!” post, I’d say “easily”... (which is awesome!)

Yes, what Lar said. I knew we’d easily make 150; I thought that if people filled out the survey and then voted on the poll, it would reflect a FAST and ABUNDANT response that we all could tangibly see, but since Jake already posted and TLG (hi, Scott:-) closed the poll, we can see the overwhelming response anyway.