 General / 50513
Re: New Poll: Did you complete the TLC questionaire?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:16:20 GMT

Good idea, though this poll won’t be entirly accurate. I’ve alerted CCers to the LEGOfan survey:

http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4449

And not all of them are members of LUGNET, so they can’t vote in this poll. Still, it will be interesting to see the results.

-- Nathan Wells