 General / 49476
  Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise.

Hello! Because I am not pagan but Lutheran I'm not celebrating Halloween but Reformation Day. That's the day when we commemorate the start of the so called Reformation that began with Dr. Martin Luther nailing 95 theses against the practice of (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX) !!

  Re: Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise.

(...) snip Beautiful work - Luther (URL) throwing the inkwell> at the devil is great! I think religious themes are underrepresented in Castle building, and I'm glad to see someone doing such great work in the area. Keep it up! Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise.

WOW! Very nicely detailed, but not over done. Simple and grand. I love the arches of the door that Luther is nailing his proclamation to. Also, love those windows in the courtroom. And, considering that a large majority of castles and churches and (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise.

(...) Those models are fantastic! My church also celebrated reformation Sunday today. It is quite rare for anyone in my family to enjoy LEGO MOCs nearly as much as I do, but this model was the exception. I have posted about this on my blog ((URL) (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)