 General / 48883
Re: I hate MOCPages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nathan Wells wrote:
   I agree totally, just look at some of these reviews:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/4964

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3826

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3533

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3550

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/3181

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1248

I think we should have direct control of the reviews. Of course, this probally would be abused by some of the page owners..

I love MOCpages, I hate poor reviewers!

Hey, just a little side note about the two reviews noting the title “Lord of the LEGO” It is a rather presumptuous title. Are you really the Lord of the LEGO?

I can’t decide if its more or less presumptuous than “LEGOMASTER”

~Kevin
Supreme Intergalactic Ultimate LEGO Pope

Re: I hate MOCPages