 General / 48876
  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) I wonder if that includes "Ender Sava", who has left some classic pearls of wisdom on at least one of my mocpages, and that of my buddy Ryan Rubino's. Is he related to you? (URL) I'd put his comments on about the same level as that of Josh (...) (20 years ago, 3-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) Not to my knowledge. The direct relatives we're aware of are few and far between. It's only until recently that we've been finding 'Sava's left and right. There's actually a Sava who's a news reporter here in Houston (but no relation). (...) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) I think you can be quite sure it's not a person from Denmark writing that. The grammar errors are not at all typical for Scandinavian languages. Reminds me more of Russian, grammatically. BTW, that castle is great! It makes me want to build (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)