 General / 48870
Re: Definitive list of LEGO Themes needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:37:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   I’m in search of a two things, and I bet some helpful persons here can provide:
  1. A definitive list of LEGO product themes;

This may not be definitive, and it may or may not be completely up to date (although it looks pretty darn close to this untrained eye) but I think it might be a place to start thinking about what is a theme and what is a product positioning or relabeling or subdivision or one off or whatever.

LUGNET Guide category browser

Hope that helps.

It does, thanks Lar!

It’s starting to look like there’s no “definitive” listing, so time to get creative. Rather than have a very detailed 500-entry list that nobody would use, we’ll probably end up coming up with a 30-50 entry list, which should be plenty granular for this project.

Thanks for the recommendations, everyone. If anyone has any other resources, please LMK.

Regards,
Kelly