 General / 48440
Re: Your Organizational Genius is Needed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 04:42:48 GMT

Thanks to all of you who replied!!

Every single reply had a snippet (or better) of useful information. I am
putting all of them to good use.

- Sorting by color first
- Take each color, and sort out the really large pieces, then slightly smaller
pieces, then think about the smaller stuff
- Definitely label drawers containing specific parts/color, but I was also
considering including the Part Number when applicable
- Also considering sorting by theme (like castle over here, space over here,
etc.) again, where applicable.

LUGNET rocks!!

- Pat Hough