 General / 48362
Re: Your Organizational Genius is Needed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 01:11:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, William P. (Pat) Hough wrote:
This is taking WAAAAYYYY too much of my time and no end in sight!! Do any of
you kind folks have a solution? I am not choosy at the moment; I am seeking
methods of organization and faster sorting methods.

Two things that I've seen pop up often enough are to pay "interested parties"
(your kids, neighborhood kids, fellow AFOLs, etc.) in bricks to help you sort,
and to sort by shape rather than color.  It's probably faster to sort by color
than shape, but it's easier to find a specific part when it's sorted by shape,
so it eliminates having to sort by both color and shape.