 General / 47406
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 20:49:11 GMT

Purple Dave wrote:

Aside from all of that, white ABS matches very well with the rest of the array
of colors (including the new reddish-brown), so what's the point in screwing
that up just to get it to look better with just six colors?

You can ask this, after they switched dark grey, just to make it look WORSE with
virtually every other color made?

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/