 General / 47416
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 21:53:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
You can ask this, after they switched dark grey, just to make it look WORSE
with virtually every other color made?

*sigh*  I'm doing my best to be optimistic about this, just like when I'm hoping
that this whole "universal color" thing isn't just something they came up with
to milk free AFOL PR out of the fact that they might never have intended to make
any more color changes beyond the four that have already been hit.