 General / 47150
  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(snippage) (...) 9 volt track is a must. How about releasing different track geometry at the same time. If you are going to make a special run any way.... Mike (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Here's a thought...make the current 9V track with the "old" dark gray. Any new track geometries---make them the "NEW" Gray. Result--those who want new track geometries will eventually wind up filtering into new gray colors...and you can easily (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I don't want to start a flam war but using color to identify track geometry is probably a bad idea. This is mostly because it breaks up the continuity at least in a color sense. A better solution would be to mold an identifying mark on the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I think it would be funnier if we started a FRAM war. Build weapons from the products of our favorite generic auto parts manufacturer, and blast the poop out of each other. ;-) -Tim (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Or a flan war. Of course food fights tend to get messy. ;-) Maggie C. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I propose a FRAME war, in which the opposing sides smash pictures over their opponents' heads. I see great opportunity for Covert Photo Ops. Dave! (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) But, he said 'flam war', which sounds to me like drummers battling over rudiments(1), which should quickly descend into the throwing of sticks, cymbals, etc. Highly entertaining...;-) Peace and percussion, Professor Whateverly (1) Do look up (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Ah, yes--invoking the cymbals of war to drum up a little spirit. How could I forget? Dave! (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Maybe he meant to type "fflam war", which would also be of the musical variety, but waged between the musician and his harp. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Sticking it to him with cymbalic logic to drum a little sense into the thick skin stretched over his head? These puns have to be done properly, you know. -->Bruce<-- (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Yes, sorry. I always get caught in that snare--I hadn't considered the re-percussions of my hasty posting. Dave! (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I think 9V track should NEVER be made in New Dark Grey. If 9V track in the old colors is discontinued, switch to Brown instead. --Bill. (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Yes, one must beware of traps. ;-) Peace and paradiddles, Professor Whateverly (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) doh! lol ondrew (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I call dibbs on the Truck and Bus filters! (Coming from somebody who has worked in the auto manufacturing business and has been to the Fleetguard facility where they make filters). Scott P.S. If you've never seen a Truck or Bus oil (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)