 General / 47399
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 19:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Kollross wrote:
(snippage)

* A certain few parts that are crucial to keep in the old colors will likely be
created as service pack type items. An example of this would be the 9v train
track. I am interested in getting feedback from you (via this thread) on which

9 volt track is a must.  How about releasing different track geometry at the
same time.  If you are going to make a special run any way....

I think 9V track should NEVER be made in New Dark Grey.  If 9V track in the old
colors is discontinued, switch to Brown instead.

--Bill.