 Off-Topic / Fun / 10674
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 16:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

I don't want to start a flam war but

I think it would be funnier if we started a FRAM war. Build weapons from the
products of our favorite generic auto parts manufacturer, and blast the poop out
of each other.

I propose a FRAME war, in which the opposing sides smash pictures over their
opponents' heads.  I see great opportunity for Covert Photo Ops.

Dave!

But, he said 'flam war', which sounds to me like drummers battling over
rudiments(1), which should quickly descend into the throwing of sticks, cymbals,
etc. Highly entertaining...;-)

Peace and percussion,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Do look up 'flam' if you are puzzled.