 General / 46052
Re: Australian Brickfest? 2005 - Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
   What should Australia’s first larger private/public event/show/convention/fest etc be called? (Please, only three choices).

Brickfest (Oz/Downunder)

Let me add (having cavalier disregard for the ‘three choices’ request):

Of course, if Lego sponsorship were involved, they would probably want ‘Lego’ in the name... and I think having ‘Lego’ in the name would be far better than ‘brick’ in communicating what the fest would be about.

Lego World Downunder, Lego Fan Fest etc

Of course, if a Lego retailer were to be involved... well, Ozbrickfest has a certain ring to it.... BrickNetfest... EdExAus...

‘Ausbrickfest’ as a not-stepping-on-toes alternative to Brickfest?

Horoo

Richie Dulin