 General / 46051
Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 02:45:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, Huw Millington wrote:
The purple itself is, I believe, a new colour.

Just on a sudden hunch, has anyone compared the Knight Bus purple against the
color used for Vince Carter's Toronot Raptors uniform from the #3462 NBA #3
minifig pack?