 General / 45316
Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 21:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen wrote:

   I was wrong. I just talked to the costumer service, that confirmed that Schumacher and Barrichello will have flesh colored faces in 8389.

But they also confirmed that general minifigs has and will continue to have yellow heads with only a few exceptions, like in Harry Potter where there are grey and “transparent” (must be Snape) heads.

Christian

Is this the same Customer Service who didn’t know there were new grey colors, when products were on the shelves? Sounds like they are sometimes the last to know.

Those new HP pics and Spider-man pics (good official pics, from Jake McKee) that popped up today clearly show fleshtones. Yes, on Harry Potter too.

Doug