 General / 44443
Re: Quality issues with part #6205 (was: Problems with set 10124 Wright Flyer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 08:45:48 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
About five years ago I had a 5542 Model Team set which simply would not
stick together.  Consumer Affairs thought it might have been exposed to
excessive heat somewhere for an extended period time for the whole set to
have poor "clutch" power.  LEGO replaced it with a new one which had no
issues.

I wonder how common problem that may be. I have 2-3 pieces (slope 45
inverted 1x2) which don't like to be put on any other part. Their
'jumping power' is that high, that it even tears the model apart until
enough parts are put around to compensate.

--
Jindroush <jindroush@nospam.seznam.nospam.cz>