 General / 44283
Re: 2004 catalog sighting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 03:29:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
There used to always be a lot of excitement on r.t.l. and LUGNET this time of
year in anticipation of the first sighting of next year's LEGO catalog.

I have asked LEGO for digital versions of the 2004 catalog(s) for display
on Brickshelf.  I have not seen any catalogs in the 2004 sets I have found so
far.

KL