 General / 43273

Subject:
2004 catalog sighting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:07:25 GMT

There used to always be a lot of excitement on r.t.l. and LUGNET this time of
year in anticipation of the first sighting of next year's LEGO catalog.  Someone
would find it, someone would post scans of it and discussion of all the new sets
and parts would ensue.  Is this still done?  My buying habits are such that I
don't even have a 2003 yet (other than S@H cats).  Anyway, I miss the detailed
examination of the new catalog that used to be a yearly event.  Why is this not
being done anymore?

Re: 2004 catalog sighting?