 General / 44284
44283  |  44285
Subject:
A new P.A.B. 2X4 Record!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 05:47:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all, A couple of nights ago while trying to maximize the number of 2x4 bricks I could fit into a cup in a far easier format than the previous record. I found that I had actually beat the old record by quite a bit. The new record is 149.

I hope you find this usefull.

OnDrew

p.s. post mod instructions: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=64667