 General / 43823
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:47:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   Isn’t that great! I bet they did a lot of market research on this decision too. Wow, I just love TLC. They make such great stuff.

Edit: I know it’s bad form to reply to oneself, but I wanted to try to respond to the previous post in the voice of the average, emotionless, lugnet-zombie...

<delurk>

Gee, I don’t know what to say to that...I think I disagree. I want to find something positive to say about it, but I guess I’m just too disappointed. Thanks for the information, though. I kinda wish Lego would have checked with us AFOLs first. It’s probably going to lessen my interest in any new castle sets from now on, I can’t find anything to get too excited about with these new figures.

If TLC is going to switch the castle theme to the new kind of figure, will there be a warning on the box indicating the use of the new figure? Will there be accessory packs of the older castle minifigures available from S@H? Are you going to phase them in slowly, or is there a cut off point? Could we have the internal tracking code numbers so that we know what’s inside the box before tearing it open?

I wish I could apply boolean logic to what I’m feeling in order to come up with something more positive to say about this change. I dunno...I guess I’ll just go back to hiding under my rock now...

</delurk>

-- Richard