 General / 43820
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:20:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Ryan Rubino wrote:
   I’m seriously disillusioned with TLC most recent marketing choices!What will the hobbyist lose in 05? The mini-fig to be replaced by some larger more articulated action figure????

Why wait until 2005? Here are the new castle figures we heard so much about:

Isn’t that great! I bet they did a lot of market research on this decision too. Wow, I just love TLC. They make such great stuff.

-- Hop-Frog