 General / 43804
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:16:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
To all,
In recent days a lot has happened regarding the color changes in the 2004
product line. >

Changing the color of light grey Lego components is like removing the
cornerstone in a building. Children care little about the exact shade of a color
and a lot about the shape and content of parts offered. They are more interested
in the creativity and inspiration of individual kits as well as themes. However,
Lego hobbyists from adolescents to adults have spent years and hundreds or
thousands of dollars building their collections. Now they find a significant
portion of their collection outdated! Having tripled my collection in the last
year almost exclusively in light gray find myself with the ladder.

I'm seriously disillusioned with TLC most recent marketing choices!What will the
hobbyist lose in 05? The mini-fig to be replaced by some larger more articulated
action figure????

Vote Now for Classic Gray!

Ryan Rubino 37