 General / 43593
  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) I did some goolging and found this interesting page. (URL) LEGO has been spending serious bucks into the plastics recycling business. Now, the way I see it, if LEGO is putting all this money into this then I'd think they did some serious (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) This article is a quite interesting read. What jumped out at me was the mention that different colors of ABS have different specific gravities (within a small overall range). I wonder if the saline solution would have a detrimental effect on (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad, lugnet.market.theory)

  Recycled Lego

In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote: (URL) (...) Wonders what LEGO molds with the new bricks ? Plus what colours are the result ? (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Recycled Lego

Well if you actually READ the article, it is clear that they mold whatever they wish, as the granules are used in the standard process. And the colors are grey and black. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Recycled Lego

(...) WHICH grey genius ? READ the thread. (...) In lugnet.general, Adrian Egli wrote: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)