 General / 43566
Re: New York and New Jersey LEGO Stores Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 06:11:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, John-Paul Enaje wrote:
   I just went to the one in my county, the Palisades Lego store today (11/14/2003). :-) I felt like a 5 yr old in a candy store. Didn’t buy anything from that store yet, it was only for reconaissance. ;-)

This is great I love it.

:)