 General / 43551
Re: New York and New Jersey LEGO Stores Now Open!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:06:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Rich Manzo wrote:

   One thing I noticed was all the Lego employees were white.

Is that a problem?

I actually spent time assisting in the hiring of people for the store in question.

really?

Cool!

How so?

-Brett